- Complete the application form and pay application fee.
- Once the application form is received, admission officer will send the student a welcome letter.
- Student must submit a copy of passport, high school transcript ( or the latest school transcript), English Test result, and study permit and work permit (if applicable).
- If student has not done an English Test yet, admission officer will assign online English test for the student to be completed within 48 hours.
- Once all the application documents have been approved and met the admission requirement, Senior Educational Administrator (“SEA”) will issue an invoice of the first tuition fee payment. Student must retain the copy of the receipt when paying for the tuition fee and submit the copy to the admission officer.
- Once tuition payment has been received, SEA will prepare a student enrollment contract and discuss with the student to review the policies that will affect the student during his/her completion of the program of study and to review the contract. The student contract will include student information, tuition fee information, the term of study, and the following policies:
- Tuition and Fee Refund Policy
- Dispute Resolution/Grade Appeal Policy
- Dismissal Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Program Outline
- Work Experience Policy
- Withdrawal policy
- Language Proficiency Assessment Policy
- The student and SEA will sign the contract to indicate that student has read and understood all of the school policies and the student had been admitted to attend the Wales Young Institute. A copy of the student contract will be issued to the student.
- SEA will issue a receipt, Letter of Acceptance, Visitor permit letter, Co-op work permit letter (if applicable).
- The student will use these letters from school to apply for his/her legal documents to study in Canada. This includes visitor visa, study permit, etc.
Wales Young Institute accept payment with Credit Card, Bank Transfer and E-transfer.
Bank Transfer Information
The information below contains the detail for bank transfer transaction to Wales Young Institute:
Please include your last name, and first name when making payment through bank transfer.
Company Name :
Wales Young Institute
Company Address :
303 – 333 Terminal Ave, Vancouver BC V6A 4C1
Transit Number :
Inst Number :
Account Number :
Bank Name :
TD Canada Trust
Bank Address :
1055 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC V7X 1P3
Swift Code :