|Program Description:||The Hospitality Basic Study Level 1 program is designed for students to start their hospitality career in an entry level position. Students will be taught by experienced instructors from the hospitality industry. This program covers a wide range of content, from hotel operation to hotel management, giving students a set of skills needed to be successful in a hospitality entry level position.|
Students will complete the program in 3 months.
Full-time students will complete 5 courses in one semester ( each semester has 12 lecture weeks).
|Delivery Method:||On-site Delivery|
The graduation requirements for Hospitality Basic Study Level 1 are:
Total International Student Tuition Fee: $5,500.00
Total Domestic Student Tuition Fee: $4,350.00
Upon completion of this program, student will be able to:
1. Summarize current customer service needs and trends.
2. Define the terminology in the hospitality industry.
3. Explain the social impact of the travel industry.
4. Describe and explain concierge.
5. Understanding the skills you need to become a successful Concierge.
6. Describe the typical cleaning responsibilities of the Housekeeping department and the tasks associated with them.
7. Describe how an Executive Housekeeper budgets, controls inventories and expenses.
8. Demonstrate effective scheduling to manage tasks, resources, and contingencies.
9. Describe the history of banquets, from the classical period, to the Renaissance and through today.
10. Schedule service team to provide remarkable banquet service.
11. Create a floor or site plan for a banquet.
12. Identify the role of the front office in establishing and maintaining effective communications with other departments.
13. Executing a Property Management System (PMS).
14. Recognize professional techniques when responding to customer requests, complaints, safety and security and other customer services.